Executive Director & Regional Manager
Currently recruiting for a highly successful IFA practice in Glasgow who are looking to hire a part-time IFA administrative support.
You will be responsible for:
- New Business Checklist created and updated
- New Business Day Book updated
- Ensure Compliance Docs are up to date in client files
- Ensure Money Laundering docs are up to date client files
- Creation of Quotes and illustrations as requested- Wealth, Life, Income protection, Critical Illness, Business protection.
- Applications for new plans
- Top up for existing plans
- Fund and Product switches
- Annual Reviews- oversight of the annual reviews required on a monthly basis, liaising with advisors on what is required and updating the Practice Manger to allow the work to be allocated through the team
- iO valuations- ensure we have these available for all platforms and providers possible.
- Running iO monthly fees and commissions reports
- Continued monitoring and enhancement as administration processes develop.
You must have some industry experience to be successful in your application.