Projects focused Pension Administrator - Remote worker
Perhaps you have extensive experience as a Pensions Administrator and want a new change/challenge to move in to a Projects based role. If so, we have a role that is ideal for you!
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to join an established and client focused Pensions Projects team
- A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
- Supportive on the job training
- Create, implement and report progress against specific project plans which are aligned to the overall team strategy and the clients expectations
- Quickly identify and analyse risks in pension scheme data, which may impact on effective project delivery and offers cost effective and timely solutions to ensure projects remain on track
- Ensure pension calculations and records are undertaken promptly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction
What you get in return:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- Excellent on the job training and support
- Flexible working environment with a mix of home/office based working
- Support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.