- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Pensions Project Analyst
Our financial services client is looking for a number of Pensions Project Analysts to join their UK-based team. The successful candidate will be someone with extensive experience in defined benefits administration, technically-focused with a strong attention to detail.
This role would be a great fit for someone looking to expand on their experience of project work, data analysis and calculations work.
Responsibilities & Skills Needed include:
- Project work for DB pension schemes, responsible for delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Strong skills and experience with Excel, (able to utilise tools like Vlooks ups, macros, pivot tables etc.)
- Standard correspondence and reports
- Analysis and interpretation of scheme rules and actuarial instructions
- Assist team members, checking work of other Project Analysts
- Attending Trustee and ad hoc client meetings
- Assisting the client account manager with any documentation they require
- Managing work in a timely manner within target deadlines
If this role is of interest and relevant to your experience in DB Pensions, please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.