Our Pensions client is currently looking to grow their Project team with experienced Pension Project Analysts or those coming from a DB Pension Administration background with experience in Projects. The team are managing a number of projects including buy-in/buy-out, GMP Equalisation, Annual Allowance, Data Reporting, and GMP Reconciliation/Rectification.
As a Senior Project Analyst you will need experience in:
- Confidently utilising Microsoft Excel for data analysis. The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, V-lookup, Pivot table and Macro is essential
- Experience and knowledge of DB Pension administration and scheme legislation
- Providing training/support to less experienced team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribute and aid in the continuous development of administration systems
- Achieved some exam successes in professional qualifications such as PMI / QPA / RPC /DPC / DPA and actively working towards full qualification
If this role is of interest and relevant to your professional experience please APPLY NOW but submitting your most up to date CV.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.