Our Pension client has an exciting opportunity within their newly created Data Solutions Team for a Pensions Project (Data) Analyst to join.
This opportunity would be a good fit for those who enjoy delivering bulk pension data or calculation projects and with those who have had experience and knowledge of DB pension schemes. Additionally the Pensions Project Analyst would gain exposure across a broad range of project change work in the business.
This role will be hybrid-working, and will require about 1-2 days per week in either the Birmingham, Sheffield or Glasgow office.
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather pension scheme information and change requirements
- Extracting, analysing, and manipulating membership data in bulk
- Identifying test scenarios and specifying pension benefit calculations
- Using systems and tools to ensure client projects are delivered to the required standard of quality and timeliness
Skills and Experience:
- Be proactive and self-motivated, with a desire to own and deliver the best solutions
- Have experience of DB pensions benefit administration
- Have strong time-management skills, able to prioritise and manage several projects
- Ability to identify project risks/issues, and work with internal stakeholders to mitigate
- Experience in working with MS Excel proforma calculations and/or dealing with membership data in bulk would be an advantage
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.