Our Pension Consulting client, supporting some the largest pension schemes in the UK, is currently looking for experienced Pensions Project Managers to join their growing team, engaging across several different workstreams and multidisciplinary teams, to deliver a variety of pensions change projects.
You will be working on a diverse portfolio of projects including GMP equalisation, member option exercises, benefit change projects, mergers, wind ups etc. for medium to large pension schemes,
The successful candidate will be a pensions project manager with a professional technical DB pensions background and Prince 2 qualified or similar.
- Utilings your pensions technical knowledge, consulting skills and project management experience, working closely with your client, workstream leads, subject matter experts and third parties to deliver project objectives and outcomes
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Establish a robust project governance framework
- Lead and document project calls and facilitate planning workshops
- Achieve project outcomes whilst staying within deadlines, scopes and budgets - aligned to internal QC protocols
- Drive high standard of client project delivery, operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Carry out continual project improvement reviews
- Ensure maintenance of project documentation, (i.e. risk logs, action plans, project plans)
- Draft and support the production of project management materials
- Support, coach, train and mentor team members on project management
The essential skills/experience for this role are:
- A strong background in pensions project/programme management delivery
- UK DB Pensions knowledge
- Prince 2 qualified or similar (e.g. APM, PMP, CSM)
If this role is of interest and relevant to your professional experience, please contact Natasha Sivanandan for further information.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.