Our client is a national firm of Financial Advisers who provide high quality financial planning and wealth management are seeking a Wealth Support Administrator for their Edinburgh branch.
As first point of contact for clients, you will be at the heart of the relationship using various communication techniques all from the busy and dynamic Regional Hub. Understanding how you can help both their existing and potential clients, then finding the best route or solution for them, whether it be proactive, or client led.
- Understanding customer's needs, aspirations and concerns to ensure they are provided with the right type of personalised support or service
- Building rapport quickly and conversing professionally with clients and colleagues
- Explaining the Financial Advice process
- Managing the diary of the advisers
- Gathering, analysing and providing information ahead of client meetings ensuring the Advisors have everything they need
- Actioning incoming client queries via digital channels, email, telephone, and post
You will have experience as a Financial Services Administrator to be successful in your application.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and join a well-run business with great job satisfaction and excellent scope for career progression.