- Posted 20 September 2022
- Salary£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + pension, PHI, CH, LA
- LocationCity of London
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
- Expiry 29 December 2022
PI Placing Broker
City of London
£60,000 - £80,000 + pension, PHI, LA and CH
A rapidly expanding specialist Lloyd's Broker has created a new role for a London Market Placing Broker to join their UK Professional Indemnity insurance team.
The role will entail:
- Broking and placing deals
- Developing UK Broker relationships
- Preparing quotes
- Working with the business development team to build regular producer engagements
- Identifying prospects and building a sales pipeline
- Travelling nationally to meet with clients and enhance relationships.
The desired candidate:
- A proven and experienced Broker with experience placing in the Lloyd's and London Market
- Established product knowledge in Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers' Liability
- Established relationship with Underwriters
- An individual who will drive their own business responsibilities
- Exemplary client care and service
This is an exciting period of growth for this Broker, following recent investment, so it is an opportune time to join and play a key role in their expansion! Please get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out more.