£75,000 - £90,000 + flexible bonus, benefits, laptop, phone etc.
An independent Lloyd's insurance Broker is looking to hire a PI Broker with a proven track record in the London Professional Indemnity Market.
- Managing a book of UK and International Professional Indemnity business (over £200k income), made up of construction firms, lawyers, brokers, design companies and architects (£10k GWP min). This is mainly wholesale and a little retail
- Dealing with a small amount of D&O, Cyber, FI and Crime insurance
- Broking risks into the Lloyd's and Company markets
- Producing new business from existing clients
- Growing the book through securing new clients
- Visiting international clients/brokers
- Lloyd's International Professional Indemnity insurance experience
- Broking experience face to face and via PPL
- Strong relationships with a network of PI Underwriters in London
- Experience expanding a wholesale book
This business have a relaxed culture and are led by an energetic, driven MD. They offer hybrid-working with the majority of the team being in the office 3 days per week. Please get in touch to find out more about this growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.