Business Director - Insurance
- Act as interface with brokers and insurers to achieve the outcomes required by the business and its clients on all projects. This ranges from a sense check of a current insurance programme, to running a full scale tender between multiple competing brokers.
- Engage with clients throughout projects to provide market insight and feedback within the broader client relationship
- Proactively develop network of insurance industry contacts, contributing to overall team goals of network and influence building
- Contribute to overall development of the team and the business at an exciting period of growth
- Work collaboratively with technical and client servicing teams as required
Skills andExperience Required
- Knowledge, interest and experience in the insurance market, preferably in a role or roles with exposure to multiple lines of insurance and size/type of clients
- Experience of working with clients (i.e. insurance buyers) preferred
- Ability to build and develop relationships with market participants, and preferably with a strong existing network
- Ability to own a problem from formulation to conclusion, driving progression and agreement at each stage
- Desire to learn and to continuously develop your expertise
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the team and the client
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
Please get in touch for more information.