Business Manager - Commercial & Marine Insurance
Negotiating with Underwriters, heading up the placement strategy for the business. This excites you. Yes you'll still be expected to look after a portfolio of clients, but this is an opportunity for you to really hone yourself within a placing role and become an integral part of a highly successful Independent Broker.
With the cost of living increasing year on year, it's imperative you work for an Insurance Broker who values you, regularly offers you pay increases and gives you the platform to grow your earnings
I mean, a full tank of petrol for a 55-litre family car now costs £103.79!
- A salary up to £55,000 dependent upon experience, this comes with bonus potential.
- Opportunity to increase your salary year on year through hard-work and dedication to your role
- Health Insurance provided as a key integral part of the business
- Opportunity to work from home in a hybrid model
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham, you'll enjoy free car parking, scenic walks on lunchtime and a great team working environment
- You'll be a well-rounded, commercial Account Handler or Account Executive with strong market relationships with Insurers. You'll be able to show a good knowledge of all commercial classes of business including PI, D&O and Cyber.
- Your skills lie within insurance broking, placement of risks and will be able to show a track record of maintaining a great client retention rate
- The market is filled with the usual Account Handler roles paying £35,000 and no scope for development, this opportunity is different and won't be around for long. If you are half thinking about making a move, but don't want to full commit feel free to still reach out as you never know what you could be missing.