Business Director - Marine/Transportation
There's a lot of 'vanilla' Account Handler/Broking roles within the Manchester Insurance Market. Unless you're desperately unhappy there's no reason to move to a like for like Broker.
If you're going to secure a new broking role in 2023, you at least want it to be a challenge, something a little different for you to get your teeth stuck into.
Oh, and you'll want to make sure it's with an award winning and extremely reputable broking outfit.
As a Broker or Underwriter, do you enjoy the placement side of insurance, presenting risks in the market (Underwriters/MGAs) and helping your colleagues get deals over the line?
You're new business focussed and you particularly enjoy the feeling you get when you place a difficult risk in the market.
Giving the good news to the client that you have found a solution when others haven't - Bittersweet.
Having recently promoted 2 individuals into leadership, this top 15 UK, Independent, family owned Broker have a brand new opportunity to join their placement team as a Broker.
This proves this firm are all about investing in their people and everyone has a development plan from day 1, regardless of their experience level.
Rather than handle MTAs and renewals all day long, you'll have the opportunity to head up programme design, you'll build relationships with Insurers/MGAs, meeting Underwriters in the city and providing risk solutions to your team's clients.
This is a hands on role that will require you to continuously research the market and keep yourself abreast of the development of the market, product knowledge and intelligence
Oh, and you'll be joining a genuinely brilliant team and an extremely supportive, hands on and generous Business Leader.
- You will be rewarded with a salary between £35,000 - £50,000 dependent upon your experience.
- Bonuses are on offer to reward performance
- Based in their offices in Manchester, you'll benefit from home working flexibility.
What do you have to offer?
- First and foremost, you'll be results driven. You like a challenge. No two days are the same
- You'll possess a background within commercial insurance, preferably within a new business environment. Either as a New Business Account Handler or Broker. We are also able to consider individuals from an underwriting background, or Insurer development.
- Throughout your career, you would have dealt with Property and Liability risks, but you have also dealt with the more obscure line of business.
- This firm use Acturis as a system, if you have experience with this it'd be an absolute bonus.
As their insurance recruitment partner, we have received a plethora of positive testimonials from happy employees. We also have a video to share of colleagues talking to the camera about why they are a brilliant employer to work for.
Is 2023 your year to push your career to the next level? This could very well be the opportunity best suited to you.
No problem if you do not have a CV at this stage, simply get in touch with IDEX for a confidential call.