- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary£37500 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
High Net Worth & Commercial Specialist Recruiter
Private Client Account Handler
If you have a background in HNW Insurance and are looking for a new challenge within a forward thinking, fast growing, business who truly values their staff and offers them the support to grow and develop with excellent career opportunities then this could be the job for you!
I am looking for someone to join a friendly team of Private Clients specialists who can provide their clients with a 1st class service. You will be advising clients and placing business with all the major providers within the market and have the ability to maximise opportunities by working closely with other areas of the business. If your passion lies in developing new business opportunities, you will be rewarded for what you can bring by way of an increased salary and bonus!
Why would you want to work for this company?
- You will have the flexibility of hybrid working, a generous salary and benefits package and a supportive and caring Broking Leader who will be there to encourage you.
- If successful, you'll be joining a firm with an enviable track record for promoting staff from within, whilst rewarding employee's financially. You'll be representing a firm with a strong brand that takes pride in being one of the few remaining independents in the market with an award winning training program to boot.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- You'll have a solid background in dealing with the insurance requirement of HNW individuals. You'll enjoy developing business relationships with existing clients, you can identify gaps in cover and have a desire to be the best you can be.
- CII qualifications? Great. If not, this business will support you on your journey to becoming ACII.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.