A unique opportunity has arisen to join a top 100 firm in their ever-growing Oxford office, working on a 50/50 split caseload of non-contentious Private Client matters and Contested probate matters.
Due to continued success and increased workloads on both departments, the firm are looking to bring in an experienced Private client solicitor from 1-6 PQE, who would be open to training on the contested probate matters OR an NQ who has done both a seat in Private Client and a seat in litigation.
The firm can offer a relaxed outlook on WFH, attractive salary packages, as well as a real focus on development and training of staff, after recently bringing over the L&D lead from a top international firm.
They are ranked in the top tiers for both practice areas in Oxford and the Partners you would be working with both have a wealth of knowledge for you to benefit from.
Examples of the areas of work that you might advise on include:
- Drafting of Wills
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Tax and estate planning
- Advising clients on potential probate and Inheritance Act claims
- Advising clients on defending probate and Inheritance Act claims
- Drafting Letters of Claim
- Drafting pre-action correspondence
- Engaging in ADR and mediation
- Conducting matters where there are court proceedings; and
- Working with Counsel as required
For more information on this unique and very exciting offering, please contact Rhys for an initial conversation.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.