Product Consultant - Change Management - Entry Level Role
My client is a well established Insurance Broker who operate within the London Market. As a rapidly growing business, my client is looking to recruit a new member to join their growing benefits team in providing excellent service to our corporate clients and their employees by providing technical consultancy, project management and technical delivery across the employee benefits schemes.
The Product Consultant will support development of the Global Employee Benefit Ecosystem.
This is a good opportunity for someone with first-class organisational skills who is looking to progress into the field of product management. The role would be particularly relevant to someone with an interest in content management.
- Coordinate activities related to the Ecosystem, by providing project support such as:
- meeting management
- status reports
- sprint support
- updating and distributing project plans and roadmaps
- updating project communication channels
- Key contacts will include technical development, design and user experience, data security and compliance, marketing, research, financial, data and analytics specialists, as well as employee benefits and insurance subject matter experts.
- Support client onboarding alongside consultancy and broking teams, related to all products within the scope of the Ecosystem. This will include the proprietary platform itself, the 3rd party Be Well (health and wellbeing) app and any future digital products.
- Support product launches alongside marketing and communication teams. This will include communicating project timelines, collating and providing case studies, providing feedback on asset content and design, proofing, and fact-checking.
- Developing and maintaining sales support collateral such as FAQs and case studies and ensuring that content is maintained and kept up-to-date.
- Supporting the development of broker and consultant training collateral such as guides and demos.
- Producing employer and employee-facing collateral such as email templates.
- Coordinating research activities such as user testing and analytics, with internal and external providers
- Collect feedback and input from internal and external stakeholders (including existing and prospective clients) and feed into the product team to help shape product development and strategy.
If you a looking to build a career with a rapidly growing prestigious Insurer who have a great culture then please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.