- Posted 08 March 2022
- Salary£40000 - £45000 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Looking for a challenging opportunity within a business where you can make a real difference to product development?
A unique opportunity has arisen within a growing health and wellbeing provider, to join their growing team as the Product Development Manager - focusing on regulated products.
With a vision to become the UK's leading provider of health and wellbeing services, and a proud history in the marketplace, our client is searching for an individual to work collaboratively with the wider group to own design, development, approval, launch and management of their regulated products and provide oversight to third-party partners. You will become the source of product expertise and become the point of contact for technical and process enquiries.
The successful applicant will customer-centric and have exposure of project management; new product development of regulated products across either financial services or general insurance; experience of producing technical documentation and have experience of supporting with the identification of new target markets and supporting with commercial decision making.
The ideal candidate will be Midlands based, with a flexible working agreement in place but an expectation to travel into Birmingham fairly frequently.
- Work collaboratively with the centralised products team, group compliance, marketing and R&D to ensure individual and group objectives are met in line with business strategy.
- Own the design, development, approval, market launch and management of regulated products across employee benefits, health and occupational health.
- Oversight of third-party product partners and their compliance.
- In-house expertise and point of contact on technical product and process enquiries.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of the regulatory guidance and requirements within the product areas.
- Project management new and existing product development initiatives.
- Support with new market identification and suggest appropriate channels and formulation of action plans to support with commercial decision making.
What we're searching for:
- Experienced as a Product Manager within a regulated insurance products or financial services market - Employee Benefits, Occupational Health, Healthcare or General Insurance would be advantageous.
- Able to lead on product lifecycle management, design, development, approval and launch of regulated products - With experience of product value reviews.
- Understanding of complex regulatory frameworks (Financial Services or General Insurance).
- Strong product management skills, market-focused with a documented history in research, commission delivery and analysis.
- Commercially aware and an ability to drive agenda with senior stakeholders and work cross-functionally to achieve results.
Whats in it for you:
- This is a new function within a widely established, successful and growing business with an opportunity to make your stamp and take control in a complex business area.
- As the team grows, the opportunity will naturally progress with increased responsibility and long-term scope to grow and lead a team.
- Excellent starting salary and package.
- Opportunity to join a business who are making a real difference in the marketplace.
Get in touch with James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for more information.