Are you 1+PQE Property Litigation Solicitor with agricultural experience, OR a demonstrable interest in this area and willing to receive training and guidance, looking for a firm that can offer you:
- Top salary, 1 PQE salary of £70,000 + bonus' up to 25% of your annual salary
- WLB, achievable billables - not only will you finish at a reasonable time but also means you will hit your bonus'
- Hybrid working flexibility
- Exposure to high quality and value work
- Support by an established and welcoming team, in a modern and relaxed environment
Then we would like to hear from you!
My client is expanding their agricultural litigation team, who provide both contentious and specialist non-contentious advice to a range of clients in this sector, including some of the country's most high-profile landowners. That includes all elements of agricultural tenancy law, real property issues affecting rural land, advice on partnerships and contentious trust and probate issues
This is team is a specialist department within their dispute resolution team, who act regularly in conjunction with the D.R, Private Client and Real Estate teams.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Rhys.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.