Our client is a top tier international firm seeking to recruit a Real Estate Developments Associate to join their market leading team in Birmingham.
This firm is looking for an Associate (NQ-3 PQE) to join their Commercial Development and Investment team. The role will have a broad high value, high profile property development and investors focus. The successful candidates workload will be split between acting for numerous public sector clients on major infrastructure and regeneration projects and for major institutional landlords on high profile assets. You will be part of a team acting on investment and development sites for local and national developers and investors.
- Asset management for both landlord and tenant
- Acquisition and disposal of land and properties freehold and leasehold (including unregistered land);
- Substantial real estate investment assets freehold and leasehold (including unregistered land);
- Major development projects;
- Lettings and Pre-lettings;
- Management of real estate portfolios;
- Associated property deeds and documents (e.g. side letters, conditional and unconditional agreements for sale/lease/surrender, options, deeds of variation, certificates of title etc.);
- Portfolio acquisitions;
- £62,000 - £67,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working (3 days from home
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or contact Luqmaan Ayaz for further details.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.