- Posted 15 March 2022
- Salary£120000 - £140000 per annum + benefits package
Real Estate PSL positions are hard to come by, no less than one with one of the top real estate teams and a growing international practice in Birmingham.
This opportunity is to work within a thriving real estate team as well as being part of a separate PSL offering, to help deliver the practice groups strategy and additional knowledge strategies. The role will include:
- Creating, managing and maintaining precedents and key knowledge documents and content
- Support Real Estate Fee Earners and Partners by answering technical questions and aiding them with resources
- Ensure the team is kept up to date with developments in the law and with case law
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of technical training for the real estate practice group
The successful candidate for this Real Estate PSL opportunity will:
- Have significant transactional experience in real estate, and be an expert in this field
- Ideally have experience in real estate gained at a reputable practice
- Have an understanding of knowledge sharing and the development of knowledge
- Have experience in preparing and delivering training sessions internally and externally
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate solicitor, or current real estate PSL to move into a successful real estate group. You will have the option to work flexibly to suit your lifestyle, in addition to receiving a handsome salary and benefits package.