- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Reinsurance Business Analyst (Outside IR35)
The Global Reinsurance Finance and Operations Transformation Program will deliver an integrated global set of processes and systems spanning Reinsurance Contract Capture, Premium Allocation, RI Cession / Recovery, Credit Control, End to End Financial Close and Reinsurance Reporting. The Purpose of this role is to transform the end-to-end Outwards Reinsurance process.
This is a high-profile role, working with all departments including, Underwriting, Claims, RI Placement, Operations, Credit Control, Finance and Actuarial, ideal for individuals looking for a fantastic opportunity for a clear advancement in their current skills.
- The role will involve a complete replacement of all legacy outward reinsurance platforms over 3 - 7 years spanning all European operations and other Divisions
- Expert in requirements documentation, including business, functional, reporting and data requirements within a Reinsurance Finance Operations function, to feed into the development of the Reinsurance System and Reporting output
- Experienced in mapping and reconciling data and working with Reinsurance and Chart of Accounts concepts.
- Ability to work closely with business stakeholders as well as third parties to understand and clarify business needs and ensure these are translated into optimum solutions
- Ensure high standards of service are maintained and improved upon
- Determines own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives
- Reinsurance or Insurance experience is required
- Ability to work closely with the project workstream team to deliver work package deliverables
- Lead the execution of agreed approaches to deliver the outputs within agreed parameters
- Facilitate and lead discussions with the business stakeholders and Reinsurance Transformation Lead regarding planning requirements, identify and document business, functional, reporting and data requirements
- Manage the assigned deliverables, raising appropriate risks and issues to the attention of senior stakeholders, with mitigating actions
- Microsoft Power BI and SQL knowledge is preferred. Project Management software such as Jira is preferred Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Visio) is required