A leading global risk and reinsurance specialist is currently seeking experienced Insurance professionals to join their dedicated team of Technicians in Witham, Essex.
As a Reinsurance Technician, you will support their client base through transactional processing, securing reinsurance recoveries and through timely and accurate system entry.
Whether you have a curiosity for reinsurance or you are looking for a change in career, this is the ideal place to learn new skills and an opportunity for you to progress. My client has a number of opportunities across specialisms pro rata, binder, facultative and/or excess of loss on a permanent basis.
This role is available on a hybrid basis, offering home working for 2-3 days, with the other days based in our newly refurbished office in Witham.
What can you expect:
- Work with reinsurance professionals with experience and technical knowledge within major or commercial lines of business
- Gain significant experience of working within a technical capacity for a Broker
- Apply your experience and further development within a role that's truly progressive and offers full end-to-end responsibility of a client portfolio
- Be part of a global business that works with clients of all sizes to define, design and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk
What you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary