A fantastic opportunity has become available for a remote Paraplanner to join one of the UK's leading independent financial advisory and wealth management firms. As this progressive firm grows and evolves an excellent opportunity is available to further your career and technical knowledge.
Benefits of joining this business;
- Fully remote role
- Get paid for further studies
- Examinations, training and development funded by employer
- Full employee benefits package including health and flexi-bens
- Bonus scheme
- Great flexible holiday allowance 25+ that rises with service
Role responsibilities include;
- Developing a thorough understanding of advice guidance, as and when delivered
- Participating in and delivering comprehensive financial research
- Preparing and delivering bespoke advice reports, within set SLAs, to clients through the analysis of existing portfolios and comparison against suitable benchmarks
- Producing, when required complex calculations
- Participate in research projects
- Assist junior members of staff
The ideal candidate:
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience in an IFA environment, demonstrating quality communication
- A high standard of written and numerical skills
- An ability to demonstrate report-writing skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
For further information on this remote Paraplanner role please click apply.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.