Are you looking to join a firm that can offer you support, development and offering a remote opportunity or hybrid for those in commutable distance from the office in Bath.
The financial services Paraplanner will primarily assist in the technical reports and reaching products and funds.
This role would suit those who are both Part and Diploma Qualified.
- Prepare suitability reports
- Carry out technical research on existing and newly recommended products, along with fund research
- Ensure all relevant compliance, internal business documents and provider documents have been completed and are located on the back office system
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Advisers, identifying where further necessary client information is required, in order to prepare suitability reports
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues
- Deal effectively with queries from colleagues and other parties through effective communication
- Liaise with product providers and other third parties effectively, where required
- Report any breaches in the first instance to the Compliance Manager
- Accurately and efficiently support the paraplanning Team to enable the achievement of standard internal business targets for suitability reports and research
This role is with a firm in a central Bath location, offering flexible working which only requires you in the office once a week!
For more information on this remote Paraplanning role in Bath please click apply.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.