Our client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their growing team.
You will be dealing predominately with servicing cases, write suitability reports to support planners ensuring client service and compliance are delivered at all times.
The ideal candidate will work from home.
- Prepare and maintain client files and client reviews
- Prepare recommendations and suitability reports - basic suitability reports for withdrawals, top ups, switches, 'Bed to ISA' etc.
- Identify areas for planning (produce a pre review summary if required)
- Fund Analysis
- Obtain illustration, application forms, KFD and other supporting information
- Tax calculations
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties
- Liaise with client's legal and tax advisers (if applicable)
- Oversee implementation of recommendations, completion of application forms and ensure all compliance is in order
- Gather information required for Mifid
- Complete Mifid spreadsheets and letters
Person Specification Knowledge:
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Good technical knowledge in a wide range of product areas - pensions, investments, IHT planning, tax planning, protection
- Excellent suitability report writing skills
- Keep up to date with new product, technical and legislative changes within the marketplace
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Must have started their level 4 diploma and have achieved 1-2 passes
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Proficient IT skills. Basic word processing, spreadsheet and database knowledge
- Excellent planning and effective organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Honesty and integrity
- Methodological approach to work
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.