Risk Advisory Manager - Risk Based Auditing
Bristol / London + Hybrid working
£75,000 - £85,000 + bonus + bens
Excellent opportunity to join a leading UK Professional Services Firm with an enviable & growing roster of multi-sector clients (SME's, large corporates, charity, energy, renewables, technology, government, financial services etc), to carry out Risk Based Audit Engagements for them.
Based ideally in Bristol or London with hybrid working arrangements, you will lead internal Audit assignments, as part of the fast-growing Risk Advisory practice.
- Providing internal audit services to clients advising them on their design adequacy & control effectiveness. (Controls reporting / internal risk framework & resilience advisory).
- Supporting clients to maintain their resilience - implementing robust operational risk assessment & management strategy.
- Help anticipate, identify, assess & control risks and avoid potential threats to their normal business operations.
- ACA, ACCA or IIA qualified.
- Exposed to a diverse range of industries, experienced in executing risk-based audits.
- Knowledge of IS0 31000 Risk Management Principles & Guidelines.
- ERM and ESG exposure.
- Demonstrable managerial experience (lead, motivate, upskill, and develop).
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships with superb communication skills.
- Ability to develop ideas and spot opportunities to maximise share of wallet for the firm.
- Support the building & development of the service propositions within Risk Advisory.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.