Superb Opportunity to join the Financial Services Risk team within Regulatory Advisory at a leading Global Consulting Firm, partnering with a roster of top financial services firms and Fin-tech's in the Digital Banking space.
Based in either London or Birmingham you will have a solid Regulatory Risk experience within Payment in the Retail Financial Services Industry.
Driven by increasing smart phone ownership, increased use of smart wallets and ease of bookings through in-app services along with rising accessibility to high-speed internet - the global digital payment market is going through exponential growth.
With strong technical Risk Management knowledge, you will understand the regulatory & competitive landscape our clients work within, delivering strategic projects with some of the UK's biggest banks, asset managers, payments firms, and other types of financial institutions.
- Working closely with them to build suitable, new regulatory solutions.
- As a Manager you will lead others whilst working with senior stakeholders to provide knowledge of the industry to determine and deliver solutions including the latest regulatory technology.
- You will understand the regulatory changes our payments face, including large retail banks, and deliver analysis and insight to help them work through these changes.
- Lead effectively as a team member, delegating, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- You will be involved in preparing high quality reports that draw out key industry and regulatory insights.
- You will manage engagement financials, working with the team to determine whether requirements are adequately defined and documented
- Strong Risk background with deep knowledge of the Payments industry from a regulatory perspective.
- Understanding of payments regulatory frameworks across UK, European and Global regulatory jurisdictions.
- You should have an understanding of the payments ecosystem to help clients solve their regulatory challenges.
- Strong insights into areas of Payments such as the New Payments Architecture, Open Banking, and Authorised Push Payment fraud.
- Have knowledge of and understand the strategic implications of regulation.
- Managed a team to generate innovative ideas.
- Relevant regulatory experience within payment in the Retail Financial Services Industry.