Regional Director - Financial Services
A rare and truly exciting opportunity to join a well-positioned, well-funded greenfield Risk Settlement operation within one of the foremost Risk Advisory firms in the UK.
Having already advised on over £48 billion of PRT transactions since 2014 they are an established high quality player in the market already, but have now made a significant move into the trustee-led Risk Settlement Market.
Working alongside the newly-appointed Head of Risk Settlement you will operate as their right hand as the team scales with success.
- Day to day ownership of a portfolio of projects, delivering the mandates and nurturing client relationships
- Providing strategic advice to trustees and corporates on the range of available options to transfer pensions risk
- Broaden your exposure and knowledge with advising on other drivers for risk transfer including pensions M & A, capital raising and restructuring transactions
- All the fun (and financial upside) of building a new business line within an innovative dynamic and agile business
- As much involvement as you'd like in BD and general market engagement
You'll need to be a post-qualified actuary with some significant involvement in PRT processes - from either an EBC or an insurer background. It is essential that you can talk with authority and fluidity around brokering trustee processes in the PRT market.
The opportunity suits a commercially-minded critical thinker with a natural affinity for surmounting challenges and an adept presenter. Being a new business line, policies and procedures will evolve quickly, and you would be a significant part of that development.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.