Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor with agricultural experience, OR a demonstratable interest in this area and willing to receive training and guidance, looking for a firm that can offer you:
- Top salary, NQ rates just increased to £65K + bonus' up to 25% of your annual salary
- WLB, achievable billables - not only will you finish at a reasonable time but also means you will hit your bonus'
- Hybrid working flexibility
- Exposure to high quality and value work - recent transactions up to c. £50mil
- Support by an established and welcoming team, in a modern and relaxed environment
Then we would like to hear from you!
My client is expanding their Rural property team, who act on the sale, purchase, leasing and mortgaging of farms, estates, country houses and other rural properties acting for lifestyle buyers of country houses to historic landowners managing estates and well-established rural businesses expanding into new projects.
This is team is currently made up of 2 Partners and 7 Solicitors, so you will be joining and already thriving team, within the wider Real Estate department.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Rhys.