Executive Director & Regional Manager
A national IFA practice with a team of IFA's in Scotland are looking for a Sales Director.
We are looking for a Scottish IFA Sales Manager to lead a team of advisers and admin and to be responsible for and take ownership of the revenue target for the team.
You will provide advisers with the support, direction, motivation coaching, mentoring and guidance to achieve revenue target and be responsible for providing Commercial Director (CD) with revenue and sales data when requested
- Contribute to and own the sales strategy for division, meet and exceed targets
- Develop the sales budget for the Advisers.
- Understand the advice proposition and process
- Monitor progress on individual revenue target, provide or arrange for any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved
- Collaborate with the compliance department to ensure that all activities undertaken by the Advisers meet with compliance procedures and processes.
- Review the client bank on a regular basis and ensure it is managed effectively, ensuring TCF
- Encourage and assist Advisers in growing target client numbers, by understanding each Advisers motivators and training needs
- Build a highly effective team of Advisers and admin support and maintain retention by building lasting, trusting relationships with both.
- Expand network of Advisers to build a bank of talented Advisers to assist with recruitment
- Hold regular team meetings which are organised with follow-up action plans
- Engage on a regular basis with Advisers and understand their client bank
In return you will receive an excellent salary and bonus up to 50%
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.