About the Role…
- In this newly created Account Handling position in Perth City Centre, you will support the growth of the Commercial portfolio by providing a robust broking service within the business.
- With a broad commercial book in place, you'll be involved in all types of commercial lines insurance from liability, commercial fleet and property through to more specialist areas such as business interruption, cyber and PI - handling all the various steps, new business, insurer negotiations, MTAs and renewals…
- It's a close-knit team which is in place so you'll be required to align closely with the directors and account executives to provide technical input which will help drive process improvements in the division.
More about the company…
- Established for many years, this brokerage has built an extensive portfolio of clients across the Country.
- It's been a successful past few years trading as they have pushed their expansion via organic growth and smart business decisions in the commercial sector.
- They have a solid service driven proposition for clients which has resulted in some big wins recently.
- With an internal claims team and technical support all handled locally, it's this offering which has ensured their plan is on track.
- In joining this successful team, you'll be coming into a business with some exciting growth plans. As the business gets bigger, your role will have the chance to develop and diversify.
Get in touch if this sounds like something you'd be interested in: