- Posted 25 April 2023
- Salary£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- LocationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. Specialising in helping clients protect and grown their portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations.
They are seeking a Senior Administrator on a 12 month FTC who will play an integral role in the day to day administration for the office function by providing support to the team.
Experience of wealth management, or a financial planning background, with some understanding of Discretionary Fund Management and Model portfolio services would be beneficial though not essential. Transferable skills are just as important to us and they are looking for people with a desire to continuously improve and develop processes.
- Ensure the team builds on the solid base and continues to expand and perform to a high level
- Maintain departmental processes and procedures and carry out annual reviews
- Develop and build relationships with both your immediate team
- You will be expected to deliver against team manager expectations and communicate with your work colleagues, as well as participating in and learning all team procedures
- Proactive individual who is naturally efficient, organised, can manage their own time well and competent at working to deadlines
- Able to communicate at all levels and prepared to assist fellow team members in all aspects of the day to day business
- Reliable and enthusiastic individual with a strong sense of integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player who driven and motivated to do a job well
Please apply if you are interested to join an award -winning firm.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.