IDEX are representing an international law firm who are looking to expand their capital markets practice in Frankfurt.
The Public Companies and Capital Markets team is growing and they are looking for an additional lawyer at Senior Associate level, with experience in both corporate law and equity capital markets, to join and assist the firm in delivering the very best client experience.
Your responsibilities include providing advice in the field of equity capital markets transactions and corporate law advice for listed companies, e.g. IPOs and capital increases, public takeovers, ongoing advice as to shareholders' meetings as well as on the compliance with the post-admission obligations arising from stock exchange listing.
Furthermore, you will assist listed and non-listed companies in a variety of challenging corporate law issues.
- You have completed your law studies with above-average success
- Relevant professional experience in corporate law and equity capital markets
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience
- You have an excellent command of English
- Entrepreneurial thinking and legal creativity complete your profile
We are looking for lawyers who are:
- Energetic self-starters, willing to contribute to establishing a new office for a Global 100 international law firm
- Team-spirited and technically excellent
- Commercial with an ability to think on their feet and exercise sound judgement
About the Team
The firm are recognised in the market as having the experience to advise on all aspects of capital markets transactions by public companies. The long-established practice of the German team has an extensive track-record of advising issuers and their sponsors as well as underwriters on IPOs, follow-on equity cash raisings and M&A transactions involving listed companies.
What is on offer for you?
Hybrid approach to office and remote working, with up to 50% remote working available over the course of an average month.
- An exciting, international and varied working environment
- Diverse and challenging activities with flat hierarchies and a lot of freedom in a start-up-like environment
- Openness and appreciation within the team
- Modern, well-equipped offices in a central downtown location
- Individual support and personal development opportunities
- Attractive compensation with a variety of additional benefits, such as free membership with an attractive fitness provider
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.