Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, looking to join a dynamic and growing Commercial Property team, based out of either Peterborough or Cambridge.
This role has a clear progression path to partnership, so a great next step for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with 6+ years PQE.
You will have gained experience within the following areas of Commercial Property:
- Assignment, under-letting and termination of leases
- Dilapidation's, end of term obligations and responsibilities
- Management advice, supplemental licenses and deeds of variation
- The real estate aspects of lease renewals
- The grant and taking of new leases
- Acquisition and disposal of sites
Because this is a senior role, with junior members in the team, you must have proven supervisory experience.
The firm can offer you good quality work, flexibility, a market competitive package as well as a transparent progression path from day one.
For more information on this Commercial Property position, please contact Rhys.