Senior Broker - Financial Institutions
City of London
To £70,000 + annual bonus, commission and benefits
A boutique Lloyd's Broker with ambitious growth plans is recruiting for an experienced FI Broker, to act as Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be handling internal, client and underwriter relationships to contribute towards the overall growth of the Financial Institutions insurance business portfolio, with a focus on 4 areas:
- Managing a small team and supporting employees' professional development, by fielding day-to-day questions and providing technical support.
- Contributing towards the development products and clients across and including Financial Professions, Banks, Investment Management, Specie, Jewellers Block, Kidnap and Ransom, Commercial Crime, and Crypto.
- Direct SME business development, account handling, broking and client management.
- Wholesale mid-large corporate placing and account handling.
The candidate wish-list:
- Financial Institutions broking/ underwriting experience.
- Retail and/ or wholesale broking experience in the London and Lloyd's Markets.
- Confidence when dealing with various stakeholders and clients.
- Happy to network extensively and able to build sustainable working relationships.
Please get in touch to find out more about this interesting business and their growth plans.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.