- Posted 23 August 2022
- SalaryNegotiable + Benefits + Bonus
- DisciplineWork For Us
Regional Director - London
IDEX Consulting are currently looking to appoint a proven Senior Change Management Recruitment Consultant to manage and develop a successful desk within our specialist insurance business.
Due to the demands of the London and Lloyd's market we are looking to add an experienced Change Management Recruiter to our team in London. Knowledge of this world is essential in order to be successful and the ability to build out existing relationships with an business transformation bias is a must. The successful individual will have the comfort of some excellent C-suite level relationships and will be required to develop these across in the change management world.
We pride ourselves on providing our consultants with market leading support, including:
- The highest level of the leading Bullhorn IT system
- LinkedIn Recruiter licences and LinkedIn Jobs
- Full marketing support including bespoke nurturing campaigns to generate hot leads
- Researchers and Administrators to ensure you are focused on what you do best
- Flexible working environment, including Laptop and company mobile phone
We pride ourselves on providing a supportive and rewarding working environment, allowing every member of the business to exceed their potential. A key differentiator for us is that we don't target our consultants on activity, rather we focus on results, ensuring that we can identify the right solution for the client or candidate, not a quick win outcome. This enables us to build long term, successful relationships with our partner clients.
In terms of rewards, we have created a suite of benefits including:
- A competitive basic salary and an industry leading, uncapped commission structure
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health-care
- Extensive training and development plans
- Open and clear career development pathways
- Incentives including International trips, monthly top performer rewards and much more
- And much, much more