Business Director - Marine/Transportation
Experienced Account Executive with ambitions to take over the running of a successful broking business in Nottingham in a few years' time? This is a genuine, life-changing opportunity within a regional broking market that doesn't create these types of roles often
The MD of this £8mil GWP Broker is looking to step down his hours in a few years time, this means he is looking for an ambitious, experienced Senior Broker / Account Executive who would like to inherit a portfolio of clients, with aim to move into a much larger leadership role in future
With the cost of living increasing year on year, it's imperative you work for an Insurance Broker who values you, regularly offers you pay increases and gives you the platform to grow your earnings
I mean, a full tank of petrol for a 55-litre family car now costs £103.79!
"I offered every member of staff a 7% pay rise this year, just because they all work hard and deserve it" Words said by the MD of this highly successful Independent Insurance Broker in Nottingham.
We are talking about an Insurance Broker who have an impressive 95% client retention rate, a track record of having zero claims unpaid and a firm who offer market leading salaries to all staff, right from personal lines up to senior management.
Due to a retirement, the MD of this business is looking for his #2, an experienced Commercial Insurance Professional (Either Account Executive or Senior Account Handler) who take pride in their technical ability, likes leading from the front and offering solutions to clients.
As a Senior Account Executive, joining a small, close-knit, family feel business you will have a voice, be given autonomy and have the opportunity to visit clients. You will lead the relationships of a range of commercial and corporate sized clients - The largest client paying £500,000+ GWP.
With the business migrating into the Acturis system, you'll have market leading software to use, a great team who all work together collaboratively and a Manager who will always encourage you to do a great job.
- A negotiable salary dependent upon experience, this comes with bonus potential
- Opportunity to increase your salary year on year through hard-work and dedication to your role
- Health Insurance provided as a key integral part of the business
- Opportunity to work from home in a hybrid model
- Based on the outskirts of Nottingham, you'll enjoy free car parking, scenic walks on lunchtime and a great team working environment
What you have to offer:
- You'll be a well-rounded Commercial Account Executive with strong market relationships with Insurers. You'll be able to show a good knowledge of all commercial classes of business including PI, D&O and Cyber
- Your skills lie within insurance broking, placement of risks and will be able to show a track record of maintaining a great client retention rate
- The market is filled with the usual Account Executive roles joining the same old Insurance Brokers, limited scope for development, this opportunity is different and won't be around for long. If you are half thinking about making a move, but don't want to full commit feel free to still reach out as you never know what you could be missing
No CV? No problem, just simply send us a message and we will be in touch. If at that point, it's a role of interest, we can help you build a profile.