The consultancy market is beyond busy right now and I have a number of opportunities to speak to you about.
My client, one of the top law firms in the world, is looking for high calibre individuals to join their regulatory advisory practice.
- Support the Head of the practice to deliver the strategy
- Support the delivery of a variety of regulatory authorisation, risk and compliance advisory, assurance and remediation engagements with clients in the UK and internationally
- Contribute to and lead on business development activities, designed to strengthen the overall client base of the practice
- Use industry/consulting experience to support the identification and execution of commercial opportunities, leveraging existing networks and knowledge
- Support the process of winning regulatory and compliance focused projects with clients
- Work with other parts of the business and support the identification of cross departmental opportunities
- Maintain, help service and develop client relationships
You need to have broad compliance and regulatory experience working in either wholesale/asset management or commercial/retail financial services and payments providers.
You will support the development and management of client relationships, contribute to the winning and delivery of risk consulting projects and work collaboratively with other members of the practice to deliver pragmatic and value-adding solutions to clients' challenges. This may include, but not be limited to, supporting clients that are seeking to achieve regulatory authorisation, assisting clients with the development, review and assessment of their risk and compliance frameworks, undertaking design and operating effectiveness reviews of clients' systems and controls arrangements and supporting the delivery of remediation projects.
To apply, you need to have
- Experience and knowledge of regulatory compliance within a financial services environment (gained from a consulting business, financial institution or regulator)
- Strong knowledge of the UK regulatory regime across either wholesale or retail financial services markets
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and experience on regulatory compliance and risk matters in a clear and practical manner through clear and precise written and verbal communication to support the delivery of client engagements and business development activities
- Ability to build and cultivate strong, trusted relationships through working collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of supporting the delivery of projects, including managing to time and budget and in delivering robust and sustainable solutions
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills