Superb opportunity to join a leading Global Consulting Firm, partnering with a roster of top financial services (FS) firms working within the FS Regulatory Advisory team.
The 'Payments' landscape is changing the Financial Services world - Driven by increasing smartphone ownership, increased use of smart wallets & ease of bookings through in-app services along with rising accessibility to high-speed internet - exponential growth is forecasted and you will be joining a firm that will lead this transformation for their clients.
Based in either London or Birmingham you will have a background in Payments & Regulation within a consultancy, retail bank or payment firm.
With strong technical knowledge, you will provide knowledge of the payments industry to determine and deliver solutions including the latest regulatory technology.
You will deliver on projects with some of the UK's biggest banks, asset managers, payments firms, and other types of financial institutions.
- You will understand the regulatory changes facing the payments industry in Financial Services.
- Understand the payments ecosystem to support clients, helping them solve their regulatory challenges.
- You will work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- You will be involved in preparing high quality reports that draw out key industry and regulatory insights
- Able to demonstrate awareness of regulatory trends in the Payments space.
- Understanding of 'payments regulation' across the UK, European & Global regulatory jurisdictions.
- Regulatory understanding of the 'financial services payments' ecosystem.
- Relevant regulatory experience within retail financial services and/or asset/wealth management eg (financial Authorities, large financial services organisation, dynamic new market entrant or other consultancy firm).
- Experience of providing oversight or quality assurance would be advantageous.