We are working with a growing financial planning firm in London who due to a recent aquisition are now looking to hire another Senior Financial Services Administrator.
Very keen to hear from individuals that have experience of working within a wealth management/financial planning business within an administration/junior parapalnning type role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm at the infancy of its growth, with development and progression opportunities in place, they will financially support you to achieve your financial planning qualifications and support you to move into paraplanning or financial planning roles in the future!
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Processing & monitoring of new business - current back office is Xplan but will be moving to Curo
- Creating client review packs as trained by the Administration Manager
- Ensure Adviser Office is updated with all relevant information
- Entering new business onto Adviser Office and provider platforms as instructed by Paraplanners
- Contact clients from your client group to book in for review, in line with the client review process
- General client administration
- Answering phones
- Post meeting letters as requested by Paraplanners
- Updating client Factfinds
- Ensure continual compliance with Health and Safety issues
- Ensure continual compliance in line with GDPR regulations
- 4 x Life Cover on Joining
- Vitality Health Care
- One Fund
- 5% matched Pension contribution
- 10% discretionary bonus paid quarterly
This is a hybrid opportunity which will see you working from home 2/3 days and in the office for the rest!
For more information on the firm and this Senior Financial Services Administrator opportunity please click apply!