- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Senior Financial Services Admin
We are working with a financial planning business on the outskirts of Bristol who are actively looking to hire a Senior Financial Services Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a financial planning business and have been involved in pre and post sales administration. You will be working closely with the paraplanning and adviser team.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Input data on customer back office system and manage client records in an orderly fashion using relevant systems
- Ensure client information on internal systems is maintained and up to date in order to meet general compliance standard
- Ensure that all compliance paperwork is present and in order
- Prepare and pre-populate application forms for clients to complete
- Process and manage (standard and more complex) new business through to completion. Chase progress of applications; alerting Financial Planners to any issues arising and keeping clients up to date with any progress
- Make changes to clients' investments as instructed by Paraplanners or Planners
- Prepare client portfolio valuations and review documents
- Print and bind reports
- Regular meetings with Paraplanner and Planner to discuss work in progress
- Ad-hoc project work
- Peer checking review documents and other work when required
- Managing the admin work-flow, contributing to process/procedure updates and general management of the office to support the admin team leader
- Training & support for admin staff when required
For more information on this Senior Financial Services Admin position in Bristol please click apply.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.