- Posted 04 May 2023
- SalaryNegotiable + benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Senior Health & Risk Consultant
I'm partnered with a leading global professional services firm who're looking to recruit a Group Risk and Health-care Consultant to join their SE based team.
Are you an articulate and technically astute Consultant who takes pride in providing quality advice to clients? A commercially minded and strategic thinker who has the ability to provide innovative solutions to client issues across the mid-large corporate market?
You will be primarily responsible for the retention and development of a portfolio of clients and providing expert consulting advice to ensure service meets client's needs. In addition to managing your portfolio of clients, you will also be expected to generate revenue from both new and existing clients
- Manager a portfolio of mid to large corporate clients
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships
- Identify new business opportunities aligned to the client's overall reward strategies
- Increase the value of a portfolio of accounts by identifying and converting additional business opportunities from existing clients
- Attend client meetings
- Undertake a review of client's employee benefits requirements
- Ensure renewal and retention of existing accounts by establishing client needs, maintaining client relationships and facilitating the overall renewal process
If you're looking to work for a top tier firm who offer agile/flexible working, a competitive salary/benefits package and great career progression opportunities, please get in touch.