My client is currently looking for a Senior IFA Administrator to join their team in Southport. The role is to support the advisor and planning teams with a robust control, support and execution of advice service. They are responsible for ensuring that recommended advice is consistently implemented accurately in a timely manner via a range of providers and platforms, whilst managing their own general administrative work priorities through FPC's Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Preparation - assisting our Financial Planners with pre-meeting/pre-contract preparation including research into clients' existing arrangements and the production of compliant illustrations, supporting documentation and application forms
- Processing - assisting with both new business application forms, proposals and supporting documentation and activities with existing clients such as fund switches, withdrawals and assignments of policies
- Contracts - administration of pension contracts (including SSAS, SIPP and personal pensions), property purchases, rentals and sales, Insurance Company Bonds, General Investment Accounts and ISAs
- Recording and updating of relevant client information in Curo (CRM) and completing any actions required following a client review meeting
- Supporting advisers with client meeting preparation which can include provider documentation or presentation reporting
- Office systems and administration - providing support with the development and maintenance of the standard operating systems of the firm including general day to day office administration
- Managing your own activities linked to the execution of advice recommendations as well as supporting team members where needed
- Supporting the continual improvement and development of existing processes and controls
- Have an understanding of both the financial planning process and the critical administrative elements of it
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical knowledge in relation to personal finance and investment management issues
- Possess a strong awareness of the regulatory framework and its application to an independent advisory firm
- Have (or be willing to achieve) the Certificate in Financial Services and are able to demonstrate practical application of technical knowledge
- Tactful, trustworthy, diplomatic and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Able to undertake some repetitive work, while maintaining an eye for detail and a focus on accuracy
- Comfortable working on own initiative, setting and managing personal goals, directing work-flow and managing often conflicting deadlines
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland on 07896 933622.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.