Are you an experienced senior liability claims professional and looking for a company where you can shape your role and make it your own?!
Our client is looking for talent to join their experienced claims division in London. You will have a mix of both home and office working!
As a senior member of the team, you will work under limited technical direction, investigating and effectively handling a broad range of Casualty claims. You will work within specific limits of authority on assignments involving significant technical complexity and coordination.
You will utilise claims policies and guidelines, review coverages, determine quantum exposure, secure information, and negotiate and settle/defend claims.
Role duties will also include;
- Partnering with solicitors, customers, brokers, experts and insureds to develop a focused strategy for timely and cost-effective resolution of more complex claims.
- Proactively manages claims, setting early and accurate reserves in line with reserving philosophy, and authorising payments within scope of authority.
- Through tight portfolio management, ensures large and significant claims are identified at an early stage and escalated appropriately, in line with internal reporting procedures.
- Provides guidance, assistance and mentoring to less experienced claims staff and other function areas.
- Utilises negotiation skills to develop complex settlement packages.
The successful applicant will have previous claims handling experience, with a focus on casualty classes….. progression towards your insurance qualifications would be advantageous!
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £60,000 (depending upon your experience) along with excellent company benefits!
Please get in touch today for a confidential chat!