- Posted 25 April 2023
- Salary£45000 - £50000 per annum + commission + benefits
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Business Director - Marine/Transportation
Senior Marine Account Executive
As a UK Marine Insurance specialist in Glasgow, would you feel comfortable working from home full time?
We're not talking feet up on your desk with very little work to do, we mean would you thrive within an environment where you are trusted to deliver and be recognised for your efforts?
Your expertise lies within UK Marine Trade business, you've developed relationships with various commercial marine businesses such as Marinas, Sailing Clubs, Boat Builders, Vessel Sellers and Boat yards
As a Senior Marine Account Executive, you have a natural passion for marine and pleasurecraft, and like to inject that enthusiasm when providing Insurance solutions to your clients. You are sales focussed, but in a way that helps businesses acheive their own goals.
You are not aggressive with your approach, you're advice led and like to make a difference.
Joining this independent, family owned Marine Insurance Broker you'll operate as a Senior Marine Account Executive whereby you will build your own book of clients.
Why you should consider this business?
- You will be representing a highly reputable Marine Insurance Broker who have a Commercial Marine facility in-house backed by A Rated Insurers - As you'll have Underwriter colleagues alongside you, this means when you carve a relationship with a new client, you are able to provide a quick turnaround
- Strong growth achieved and projected, plus the firm have a brexit solution meaning they are able to trade across Europe
- Well-known brand who work directly with Clients and also Sub-Brokers, meaning you'll have more opportunities to be successful
- This firm has an active digital marketing strategy which can be harnessed to assist in the development of leads, alongside your own marketing efforts.
- On offer is a salary up to £55,000 + a commission scheme to increase your earnings + benefits
- You'll have access to an office in central London, however the senior management team trust their people to work from home full-time - This means we are able to consider individuals anywhere across the country.
What have you got to offer in return?
- You'll have a strong background handling commercial combined insurance programmes for your clients. You'll have a track record of developing business within the Marine Trade/Commercial Marine sector, plus be open to networking and attending sailing club events
- Able to work independently and drive to prospective and existing clients across the UK
Feel held back by your current broker? Are you not trusted to do a good job, despite hitting/exceeding your targets year on year?
This is the change you've been looking for.
No CV? No problem, simply get in touch for more information and if interested we can help you build a profile.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.