My client is currently looking for a Senior Paraplanner to join their team in Stoke on Trent.
They've got a team of Paraplanners and they're looking for a Senior Paraplanner to slot seamlessly into the group with a view of potentially leading the team in 12 - 18 months time.
As a Senior Paraplanner you'll be expected to deal with the following:-
- Investment research
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Writing financial planning recommendation reports
- Client cashflow planning
- Being involved in some client meetings and helping design planning strategy for clients
- The client review process
- Making sure all regulatory and compliance standards are met
A few of the benefits:
- Great salary - negotiable, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible-working hours
- Fully funded Financial Services Exams
- Health MOTs
- Community and environmental work
- Loads of social shindigs
- A pretty impressive office
They're looking for people who value the same things as them:
- Teamwork - we work better when we all work together.
- Passion - passionate people make the future brighter.
- Ambition - always push yourself. But always be yourself.
- Community - giving back today builds legacies tomorrow.
- Honesty - every great business is built on honesty.