- Posted 25 April 2023
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
Working with a Regional firm in search of a Diploma Qualified Paraplanner in Glasgow City Centre (hybrid role).
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
As a Paraplanner, you will have a broad understanding of core Financial Planning solutions and building knowledge through exposure to client planning scenarios You will analyse the clients' aims and needs to construct solutions as a tool for advisors to communicate to clients. You will produce robust financial plans and analytical information. You will provide guidance to more junior team members and support senior team members as required to contribute to completion of tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard for the team.
- Provides appropriate support for Financial Advisers / Financial Planners
- Processing of new and existing business
- Understands and complies with regulations and principles applying to the role and BD policies and procedures
Adheres to Conduct Risk standards
- Preparation of client review and new client meetings
- Supports delivery of client service under the guidance of Financial Advisers / Financial Planners
You will be Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.