Executive Director & Regional Manager
A new and very exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly regarded accountancy practice with an excellent wealth planning arm.
We are looking for a high end paraplanner who will provide technical support to a Senior Adviser, completing analysis and research and preparing recommendations for products.
- Preparing the fund switch report
- Assist in completing the client fact find
- Submit new business with providers
- Client contact and updates
- Completing initial information gathering and analysis on existing products
- Provide research via the Select-a-pension report
- Provide research on annuity and protection providers
- Preparing suitability reports to cover all recommendations
- Ensuring the advice file is to a high compliance standard
- Reviewing client documents prior to a presentation meeting
- Gathering illustrations, fund factsheets and Key Features Documents
- Attend client meetings, where required
- Cash flow planning
- Tax calculations
If you are a paraplanner wanting to go to the next level, this firm will give you the platform to do so.
There is a huge scope for progression within the business.
You must have diploma or close to completing to be successful in your application.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.