My client is recruiting for an experience analyst to join the team. They will be responsible for support and peer review across the three work-streams (knowledge gathering/procedures, calculations and data).
They will work with internal and external stakeholders to transfer and apply knowledge of the scheme and requirements, User Acceptance Test deliverables and ensure operational readiness for administration to be completed and handed over to the BAU team for ongoing administrations.
This could be a great opportunity for someone with proven experience within either knowledge gathering/procedures, calculations or data looking to develop their career and knowledge base within that field further.
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to join a growing team
- A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
What you will be rewarded with?
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- Excellent on the job training and support
- Flexible working environment
- We also support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in or associated with DB pensions/final salary pensions administration
- Prior experience in the implementation of medium to large DB pension schemes
- Prior experience in large Projects
- Prior experience in training and reviewing junior colleagues' work
- At least one of:
- Extensive prior experience in analysis on large data sets
- Extensive prior experience in manual DB pensions calculations
- Extensive prior experience in administration processes and communication with clients