IDEX Consulting have once again partnered with a top client to help them recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their vibrant Edinburgh office with hybrid working.
Our client is an award-winning pensions consultancy with locations across the UK and are experiencing a period of growth. This role is part of a larger recruitment drive looking for pensions professionals across different seniority.
As a Senior Pensions Administrator with our client, you will provide services to a wide range of trust-based company pension schemes. Your day-to day duties will include:
- Maintain membership records and documentation
- Assist with the calculation and payment of scheme benefits
- Complete project work
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Support member enquiries
- Train and support other and less experienced team members
- Maintain compliance with ISO and AAF accreditation's
What we are looking for:
Having worked closely with this client on a number of similar roles, we understand the profile they are looking for will have the following:
- Experience dealing with DB schemes within the pensions industry
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office Products such as Excel and Word (or similar)
- Strong organisation skills. You can manage your time effectively and prioritise your work load
- Knowledge of DC schemes is desirable, but not essential
What you will get in return:
Our client offers great benefits, along with the option to work remotely after:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in a discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A set of core benefits including pension plan, life assurance, employee assistance programme, access to a qualified, practising GP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A comprehensive range of voluntary and flexible benefits to suit you and your lifestyle including holiday trading, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme etc.