Our Pensions Consultancy client is currently looking for a Senior Pension Administrator, with DB experience, to join their Manchester-based team. Their teams of Pensions Administrators provide services to a wide-range of company pension schemes, including defined benefit, defined contribution, and hybrid schemes.
This role offers hybrid-working and will require approx. 2 days per week onsite in their Manchester office.
- Providing support to the assigned administration manager and managing client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients
- You will deal confidently with member enquiries via phone, email and post and ensure that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates can be met
Skills & Experience:
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases
- Defined Contribution (DC) knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Able to assimilate information quickly and enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work
- A high degree of accuracy, along with strong communication and organisational skills
- Being an active listener and able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team will be key, able to recognise the need for a customer focused approach when delivering service
Benefits & Packages:
You will receive a generous salary, discretionary bonus and flexible working, and a range of career progression opportunities.
If this opportunity is of interest please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV, or emailing your CV through to email@example.com
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.